Chill handled a senior fund raising role in support of the Deputy Director General for Communication and Partnerships and Development Director, especially in developing new philanthropic opportunities in the Philippines, among the private sector, foundation and philanthropist, and to a minor scope in Hong Kong and Singapore. She led and managed the research efforts and the strategic database management of the Development Office, as well as ensured the efficient functioning and smooth flow of daily operations and activities between the Development Office and the IRRI Fund in Singapore and the IRRI Foundation Hong Kong.
Chill worked with an international, Christian relief and development NGO for ten years (aside from occasionally volunteering with them since college). As the resource development manager, she supported the executive director and program manager and has developed partnership opportunities and raised funds from philanthropists, churches, private companies (through their corporate social responsibility), foundations, embassies, universities and other organizations. She also led and managed the partnership development and local sponsorship unit. She facilitated short-term team volunteers from universities, churches and other organizations in U.S.A, Canada, Japan and South Korea in implementing community development projects in the Philippines. She has been an active member of various NGO networks and fund raising networks in Manila.
Prior to working with the non-profit, Chill worked as a research and development and quality control chemist for two years. Handling biscuits, she formulated new products and improved, enhanced overall product acceptability and quality.
- Certificate in Professional Christian Fundraising, Asian Theological Seminary Center for Biblical Stewardship Fundraising Institute (2008)
- MS Community Development, Cognate in Family Resource Management (unfinished thesis writing), University of the Philippines at Los Baños, Laguna, (2002-2007)
- Bachelor of Science B.S. Food Science and Technology University of the Philippines at Los Baños, Laguna (1994-1998)
- Senior Specialist- Resource Development, IRRI (2010-2014)
- Resource Development Manager, Food for the Hungry Philippines, Inc. (2000-2010)
- Quality Control and Research and Development Chemist, First Choice Food Corp. (1998-2000)