Updated 15 December 2013
Thank you for visiting www.IRRI.org. By using the material and information on this website, you agree to the following:
On intellectual property
- Copyright in the material available at this site is owned by IRRI and/or third parties, and may only be used in the ways described in this notice. IRRI-owned and -created material is governed by Creative Commons. Materials owned by third parties that are cited, referenced or linked to in this site are governed by the intellectual property and copyright rules pertaining to their original sources.
- All content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis. IRRI reserves the right to change, correct, amend, alter or otherwise modify any content on the website at any time and without prior notice.
- Links to and frames for this site are permitted but IRRI reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice. Any links found within IRRI.org that take you to other sites are provided for convenience and their inclusion on the site does not mean that IRRI endorses or approves those sites, their content, or the people who run them.
- For content submitted for possible publication on this site, the submitting party is responsible for the ownership, accuracy, and correctness of all information provided. IRRI shall not be liable to you or to any third party for use of this material. You also grant IRRI a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid up and irrevocable license to use such information.
- You are responsible for compliance with any local and international laws and regulations concerning online activities and visiting International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) world wide websites.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs, and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold IRRI harmless from and against any and all losses, damage, liability and costs of every nature incurred in connection with any claim, damage or loss related to or arising out of the content, use of the website or related sites, any alleged unauthorized use of the website, or any breach or alleged breach by you. In case of suit, you agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any of the foregoing.
- These rules and your use of the website are governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, without regard to any choice of law provisions. Should legal action arise, you agree to exclusive jurisdiction of a court in the Municipality of Los Baños, Laguna, or Calamba City or Makati City, in the Republic of the Philippines, to the exclusion of all other courts and jurisdictions.
- You agree that IRRI may give all notices, legal or otherwise, that are required to give to you by posting notice on the website or, if we have your email address, by sending notice by email, at our discretion. On the other hand, if you want to communicate with us, you agree to send IRRI official notices by mailing it to the following address:
International Rice Research Institute
DAPO Box 7777
Metro Manila 1301
Attention: Deputy Director General – Communication & Partnerships
The above address should also be used in cases of any notice for IP violations and/or claims.
Read more about IRRI's Policy on Intellectual Property Rights.