IRRI’s total revenue for 2013 was US$93.52 million, including $12.30 million that was invested in Africa Rice Center (AfricaRice) and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) to carry out Global Rice Science Partnership (GRiSP) activities.
Donor investment is fundamental to achieving our goals. In 2013, the major donor groups were:
- CGIAR ($39.23 million);
- CGIAR centers and programs ($2.74 million);
- national governments ($30.18 million), philanthropic foundations ($11.34 million);
- international organizations ($7.15 million);
- the private sector ($1.64 million); and
- universities ($0.58 million).