In her former role, Flaminia managed the IRRI Fund office in coordination with the Deputy Director General for Communications and Partnerships and the Head of External Relations. Besides overall responsibilities for the Singapore office, Flaminia’s role was to develop partnerships in Singapore and to a lesser extent Hong Kong, as well as to seek fundraising opportunities with the private sector, philanthropic organisations and private donors to boost knowledge about IRRI’s work, research and field projects in Asia. She was the main contact point for IRRI Fund Singapore.
Having worked several years in the non-for-profit sector with particular focus on South-East Asia, Flaminia has developed a strong interest for gender and environmental issues. Her background combines experience in fundraising, stakeholders relationships & partnerships with International Organisations and pubic bodies such as United Nations agencies and key international and local Organisations in Singapore.
- Project management and coordination
- Donor relations
- Masters Degree MPA, International Affairs & Development studies Institute of Political Science, I.E.P Science Po, Paris – France (2002-2005)
- Bachelor and Masters Degree MPA, International Relations & European Institutions, LUISS University of Political Science, Rome –Italy (1999-2005)
- Masters Thesis on Chinese Economics (2005)
- Partnership Development Manager & Contact person – IRRI Fund, Singapore, (September 2013 - 2014)
- Partnership Development Manager – IRRI Fund, Singapore (2012-2013)
- Advocacy & Communications Manager - Lien Aid (Lien Foundation) Singapore, (2010-2011)